Thursday, April 8, 2010

DIY Minisites Review

By Nezrul Hisyam Abdul Ghani


It was 6 months ago when I decided to go online seriously. Despite many recommendation from peers and loved ones, my mind was made up. I want to go online and I want to do it full fledge. And that day, my journey begin. Little that I know that I will get my hand on one of the most informative, comprehensive, and easy to follow DIY Minisitesvideo tutorial.

The tutorials consist of a few components: 4 Volumes; 83 videos, 20 minisites templates, and minisites success stories from people like Bill Hibler. Since I'm getting all these resources for free,my minisite building effort took off with a good start--and less costly too.

The video tutorial featured the author; Kiddino or Iszuddin Ismail. The quality of the video, recorded using Camtasia was of excellent quality. No blurry images, no distorted sound whatsoever.

The author, being a Malaysian, talk in an easy to understand English. Jargon and technical stuff, words, and definition were kept to the minimum which makes Newbie like me appreciate the video tutorial even more. And once I've done watching all the video, the implementation was even easier. Thanks to accompanied WYSIWYG web editor and 20 free web templates.

But still, I have a 'bugging' question, "What should I used this webpage for?"

Guess what; the answer can be found in the success stories.

The author had gone the extra mile to compile a collection of inspiring success stories from ordinary folks who got started with minisites and tackle gigantic, extra-ordinary task for example building massive mailing from zero...with the help of minisites of course.

The stories also included how other online marketers (some of them are our own locals like Gobala Krishnan and the author himself, Kiddino) utilize the power of minisite to
make profit. The stories were all in PDF files which allow easy download and reading.

In short, after deciding to start my online journey, getting my hands on the video tutorial was the next best thing that happened to my online journey. I would not have wish otherwise.

Get the whole scoop of DIY Minisites by visiting http://diyminisitereview.blogspot.com and Nezrul Hisyam speaks his mind extensively at http://www.karungwang.com which tell the stories of his online marketing journey

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Nezrul_Hisyam_Abdul_Ghani

No comments:

Post a Comment